Seeking experienced ambulatory equine vet to join our team.
Equus Vets is seeking a full time 100% equine vet to join its team of four vets in West Devon. We are in independent practice with long term prospects for the right candidate.
Equus Vets is based in West Devon, on the edge of Dartmoor. We have a varied caseload with a loyal client base. Our aim is to provide our clients with an efficient, professional and practical service. We have a full time reproductive vet that cares for our in depth breeding services. A strong interest in lameness would be beneficial, with 100% clinical freedom given.
We are a friendly, supportive and motivated team within a well equipped practice; digital radiography (DR), ultrasound, endoscope, oroscope e.t.c. Plans for the future include updating our in-patient and work up facilities, as we never stand still!
OOH 1:4, CPD allowance (certificate encouraged), VDS, MRCVS, BEVA subscriptions paid for + housing allowance.
If you would like an informal chat about the position please call Hayden on 07738800362 or email your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Seeking part time receptionist
Equus Vets have an exciting opportunity for the right candidate. We are looking for a dedicated and enthusiastic part time receptionist (Mon-Wed, 8.30-5.30).
The ideal candidate will have excellent communication, computer and administrative skills. They will demonstrate a caring and compassionate manner and display professionalism at all times. The successful candidate must be able to work as part of a team as well as independently at times. A positive attitude is a must to fit in to our small, friendly and supportive team.
- Friendly and professional manner within their work.
- Accurate within administration work.
- Excellent multi-tasking skills.
- Efficient and helpful when dealing with telephone calls.
- Friendly and approachable when dealing with front of house clients.
Main duties include:
- Answering the telephone in a caring and compassionate manner as well as dealing with any client’s queries, booking appointments and general helpfulness.
- Exceptional front of house service.
- Managing the vets’ diaries, visits and general appointments to a high standard.
- Good communication skills with other team members.
- Maintaining accurate standards when inputting information into the computer system.
- Keeping precise stock levels at the main branch, Okehampton, Hatherleigh and the vets’ cars.
Beneficial skills but not essential:
- Equine knowledge and passion.
- Geographical knowledge of the area.
- Previous experience of veterinary receptionist work.
Please send a covering letter and your CV to email@example.com
When buying a horse, we always advise that you have any potential purchases thoroughly evaluated by a vet. We offer pre-purchase examinations (vettings) to both existing and external clients, with simple packages and no hidden charges.
Click here for more information.
Our service operates on the same phone number 24 hours a day 365 days a year. If you need us call 01837 214004 - a recording asks you to press 2 to be connected to our out of hours answering service. The direct dial number for our out of hours answering service is - 01209 823126
64 Fore StreetNorth TawtonDevonEX20 2DT01837 214004
T: 01837 214004